Monday, August 10, 2009

What I don't know (by raQ)

I don't know what it is like
to not be me
to walk in a different light
and to be in another shoe

I don't know what not being in the dark feels like
or what my innocent can do
I don't know what another truth is
or if it does exist

I don't know how you feel
or what you see
How you see me
How your innocence feels

I don't know what the other extreme feels like
or what not to be here is
I don't know a lot of things
I don't know a lot of things

I do know one . . . . or two
or a couple of things
I do know the truth
I do know the way

I know life
and I know death . . . . . the absence
I know you know these things
I know you see them also

I know the way
The way is the the way
and this truth is the Life!

This I know
raQ

No comments:

Post a Comment